Re: [israel-food] Rosh Hashana Recipes

  • golan chaim
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2013
      tks very much will try several of them
      On Sun, 9/1/13, Joel Haber <joel@...> wrote:

      Subject: [israel-food] Rosh Hashana Recipes
      To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 1, 2013, 8:33 AM

      Thought some of you might enjoy this
      article that I wrote 4 years ago
      for the Los Angeles Jewish Journal with recipes for Rosh
      Hashana. Happy
      New Year to all!

      http://www.jewishjournal.com/cover_story/article/embodying_unity_in_your_rosh_hashanah_meal_recipes_20090909

      Best,
      Joel

          israel-food-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
    • Nili Marcia
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2013

        I enjoyed this articles and the recipes even though the first one made me cringe when it called for limes.  Oh how I wish I could find limes in Karmiel!!

        Hag sameah and a sweet new year to everyone on this great list.

        Best wishes,

        Nili

      • helen_v_oster