Re: [israel-food] Limes....(is it time yet?)

  • Joel Haber
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17 7:16 AM
      I go virtually every week to Mahane Yehuda, and I take pictures of every fruit/vegetable that I see fresh and breand new in season. (I'll send a link later to my Flickr where I am posting them all.) The idea is to have a "calendar" of fresh fruits and vegetables so I will know for the future. I have not seen them, so if they are there, they are hiding them.

      FYI, fresh today: raspberries, black berries and dragon fruit. Plus, a brand new sushi restaurant.

      On 7/17/2013 1:27 PM, Uriel Milo - Maoz ind wrote:

      They have been in the shuk mahane yehuda for weeks according to our company foodista.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17 3:02 PM

        I picked some up in the Petach Tikvah shuk yesterday.

        Miriam