Re: [israel-food] kale sighted in Jerusalem

  • Yocheved Krems
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013
      And in Yerushalayim area, you can try calling Bodek2go.com to see if there is a sales point near you.

      They carry curly kale, dinosaur kale, and red ursa kale.

      Yocheved

      On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Rochelle Eissenstat <eissenstatrochelle@...> wrote:

      I have seen kale sold at Shufersal on Kanfei Nesharim & Eden Teva within Mega both at Malcha Mall & Ramot Mall.

      Rochelle Eissenstat

    • Nina Oakes Alon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
        I just bought Kale at the Health Food store on Kanfe Nisharim - it is perfect

        --
        Nina Ellen Alon
      • patriciaks2011
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
          I bought kale in Kfar Saba at Eden teva Market.

          Patricia

          --- In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, Nina Oakes Alon <ninaellen1303@...> wrote:

          > I just bought Kale at the Health Food store on Kanfe Nisharim - it is
          > perfect
          >
          > --
          > Nina Ellen Alon

        • sue epstein
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16, 2013
            I've bought kale several times lately at Super Deal in Talpiot. They
            seem to have it all the time.

            Sue