kale sighted in Jerusalem

  • Rochelle Eissenstat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
      I have seen kale sold at Shufersal on Kanfei Nesharim & Eden Teva within Mega both at Malcha Mall & Ramot Mall.

      Rochelle Eissenstat

    • Yocheved Krems
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013
        And in Yerushalayim area, you can try calling Bodek2go.com to see if there is a sales point near you.

        They carry curly kale, dinosaur kale, and red ursa kale.

        Yocheved

        On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Rochelle Eissenstat <eissenstatrochelle@...> wrote:

        I have seen kale sold at Shufersal on Kanfei Nesharim & Eden Teva within Mega both at Malcha Mall & Ramot Mall.

        Rochelle Eissenstat

      • Nina Oakes Alon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
          I just bought Kale at the Health Food store on Kanfe Nisharim - it is perfect

          --
          Nina Ellen Alon
        • patriciaks2011
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
            I bought kale in Kfar Saba at Eden teva Market.

            Patricia

            --- In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, Nina Oakes Alon <ninaellen1303@...> wrote:

            > I just bought Kale at the Health Food store on Kanfe Nisharim - it is
            > perfect
            >
            > --
            > Nina Ellen Alon

          • sue epstein
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 16, 2013
              I've bought kale several times lately at Super Deal in Talpiot. They
              seem to have it all the time.

              Sue