Re: [israel-food] Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer

  • Bette Lubin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11 11:03 AM
      I agree

      On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson <geoffreymendelson@...> wrote:

      On 7/11/2013 2:54 PM, Ellen wrote:
      > I'm considering buying the Kenwood KMix Stand Mixer. Does anyone have
      > any experience with it, good or bad?
      They are great, even old ones.

      Far better and more powerful than the Kitchen Aid.

      Make sure to buy one of the 1000 or 1200 Watt models, the 600 Watt ones
      are cheap junk.

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7SUUBpDD8>

      Geoff.

      Don't worry about tomorrow !
      After all, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

      Have a great day,

      Bette
    • Vivienne Tankus
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11 11:13 AM
        I have had my Kenwood Chef stand mixer for years and years. I bought it in the States, so I need  the adaptor to run it in Israel. It still runs very well. I highly recommend it.
        Vivienne