OFFER: canning jars, lids bands

  • Geoffrey S. Mendelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2013
      An assortment of canning jars (real ones), lids and bands. The jars are
      very old, I got them used. They are still in good condition.

      The bands and lids were bought about 5 years ago and mailed here. Some
      were used, so it is not complete boxes.

      Pickup is in Nof Tsiyon (East Jerusalem), delivery or meeting you
      halfway is not possible.

      Due to people jumping on offers and then deciding they did not really
      want it, or asking for family members who did not want it, and so on,
      please tell me why you want them.

      Geoff.