Re: Challah Shaping Tutorial

  • Nili Marcia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013

      Loved it!

      Thanks for the warning about everyone talking at once. :- )

    • cher tannenbaum
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
        bh
        may i pls have the tutorial??
        thnx
        Cheri

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
          WOW! How in the world was she able to teach with all that noise? I
          just turned off the sound... it isn't necessary.

          Does anyone know who she is and/or how to get a copy of her recipe and
          that great looking page of diagrams?

          Sue
        • cher tannenbaum
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
            bh
            f u get pls pass it along to me
            thnx
            Cheri

              WOW! How in the world was she able to teach with all that noise? I
            just turned off the sound... it isn't necessary.

            Does anyone know who she is and/or how to get a copy of her recipe and
            that great looking page of diagrams?

            Sue

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional