Challah Shaping Tutorial

  • Ruth Baks
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2013
      Challah Shaping Tutorial
      >http://me-ander.blogspot.co.il/2013/06/totally-amazing-challah-shaping-tutorial.html?spref=fb

      Video demo on shaping challah using a variety of techniques.  Very Israeli, with everyone speaking at the same time.  :)

      Ruth Baks
      Jerusalem
    • Nili Marcia
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013

        Loved it!

        Thanks for the warning about everyone talking at once. :- )

      • cher tannenbaum
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
          bh
          may i pls have the tutorial??
          thnx
          Cheri

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
            WOW! How in the world was she able to teach with all that noise? I
            just turned off the sound... it isn't necessary.

            Does anyone know who she is and/or how to get a copy of her recipe and
            that great looking page of diagrams?

            Sue
          • cher tannenbaum
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
              bh
              f u get pls pass it along to me
              thnx
              Cheri

                WOW! How in the world was she able to teach with all that noise? I
              just turned off the sound... it isn't necessary.

              Does anyone know who she is and/or how to get a copy of her recipe and
              that great looking page of diagrams?

              Sue

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional