Re: [israel-food] magimix food processor

  • Mirjam Weiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      My husband bought me the 5200 CS XL for our 6th wedding anniversary.

      He had it delivered to his office and his co-workers, when they found out this was an anniversary present, were sure that he was a dead man.  But my guy knows me well.  We just celebrated our eighth anniversary yesterday and not only is he alive and well, it is still my most favorite present ever.

      BTW, for our eighth anniversary he bought me a nightgown in 100% REAL polyester!  I was tempted to zhuzz it up in the food processor, but he managed to convince me to let him take it back to the store and get something more "appropriate."

      On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Frankels <tziporahf@...> wrote:

      A friend's wife has been hinting for a while that she'd really like a magimix food processor for a while. We want to go in on the purchase with him. I looked on zap and there are a lot of models listed. Any idea which one is the best, where to purchase it (I live in the north) and how much we should expect to pay?

      Thanks!
      Tziporah Frankel