RE: [israel-food] Re: [MacroloversofJerusalem] Cooking Class Announcement

  • Valerie Justman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 4:37 AM
      Hi Klara,
      Where can one get lotus fruit in Israel. I have never seen it.
      Thank you.
      Valerie

      To: MacroloversofJerusalem@yahoogroups.com; macrolife-israel@yahoogroups.com; israel_wholistic_forum@yahoogroups.com; csa@...; israorganic@yahoogroups.com; israel-food@yahoogroups.com; bananacircle@yahoogroups.com
      From: klara_levine@...
      Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:38:21 -0700
      Subject: [israel-food] Re: [MacroloversofJerusalem] Cooking Class Announcement

      For those of you on facebook, I've created an "event" for this class, so feel free to go to it and post - and feel free to pass this on to friends

      Klara

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
        Valerie,

        I'm so sorry I never answered you. The teacher we had then was from America and not familiar with what we have or don't have in Israel - so yes, you are right, fresh lotus is not to be found here, as far as I know. We adjusted the recipes to fit for here. She sent us after the class an attachment with the recipes - I can try to forward it to the group, not sure technically if that works.

        Klara

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
          Thank you for answering. I had forgotten all about it!
          Valerie

          To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com
          From: klara_levine@...
          Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:30:10 +0000