Re: [MacroloversofJerusalem] Cooking Class Announcement

  • Klara LeVine
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21 1:38 PM
      For those of you on facebook, I've created an "event" for this class, so feel free to go to it and post - and feel free to pass this on to friends

      Klara

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23 4:37 AM
        Hi Klara,
        Where can one get lotus fruit in Israel. I have never seen it.
        Thank you.
        Valerie

        To: MacroloversofJerusalem@yahoogroups.com; macrolife-israel@yahoogroups.com; israel_wholistic_forum@yahoogroups.com; csa@...; israorganic@yahoogroups.com; israel-food@yahoogroups.com; bananacircle@yahoogroups.com
        From: klara_levine@...
        Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:38:21 -0700

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
          Valerie,

          I'm so sorry I never answered you. The teacher we had then was from America and not familiar with what we have or don't have in Israel - so yes, you are right, fresh lotus is not to be found here, as far as I know. We adjusted the recipes to fit for here. She sent us after the class an attachment with the recipes - I can try to forward it to the group, not sure technically if that works.

          Klara

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
            Thank you for answering. I had forgotten all about it!
            Valerie

            To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com
            From: klara_levine@...
            Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:30:10 +0000