Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Skirt Steaks

Expand Messages
  • Chaya Grodner
    Susan, Shalom, Nitchia chitzavim? Where is it available? Supermarkets? Butchers? In Jerusalem? Thanks again, cbg Swellish18@yahoo.**com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 14 2:27 AM
    • 0 Attachment
      Susan, Shalom,

      Nitchia chitzavim? Where is it available? Supermarkets? Butchers? In Jerusalem?

      Thanks again,

      cbg


      Swellish18@yahoo.com
      iOutsource To Israel, Inc.
      973-731-9352

      On Apr 13, 2013, at 8:13 PM, Chaya Grodner <cgrodner@gmail.com> wrote:

      > Available in Israel? If so, where?

      > Shavuah Tov,

      > cbg

    • Karen Eisenberg
      Carne is a business that delivers to Efrat - I m not sure whether they also deliver in Jerusalem. They were just advertising skirt steaks today. They have a
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 15 2:59 AM
      • 0 Attachment
        Carne is a business that delivers to Efrat - I'm not sure whether they also deliver in Jerusalem.  They were just advertising skirt steaks today.  They have a Facebook page.  

        Karen


        On Apr 14, 2013, at 12:27, Chaya Grodner <cgrodner@...> wrote:

         

        Susan, Shalom,

        Nitchia chitzavim? Where is it available? Supermarkets? Butchers? In Jerusalem?

        Thanks again,

        cbg


        Swellish18@yahoo.com
        iOutsource To Israel, Inc.
        973-731-9352

        On Apr 13, 2013, at 8:13 PM, Chaya Grodner <cgrodner@gmail.com> wrote:

        > Available in Israel? If so, where?

        > Shavuah Tov,

        > cbg

      • sharon_apfeldorf
        Is there a website for Carne -- can t find them on facebook.
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 16 3:05 AM
        • 0 Attachment
          Is there a website for Carne -- can't find them on facebook.

          --- In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, Karen Eisenberg <kbeisenberg@...> wrote:
          >
          > Carne is a business that delivers to Efrat - I'm not sure whether they also deliver in Jerusalem. They were just advertising skirt steaks today. They have a Facebook page.
          >
          > Karen
          >
          >
          > On Apr 14, 2013, at 12:27, Chaya Grodner <cgrodner@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Susan, Shalom,
          > >
          > > Nitchia chitzavim? Where is it available? Supermarkets? Butchers? In Jerusalem?
          > >
          > > Thanks again,
          > >
          > > cbg
          > >
          > >
          > > Swellish18@...
          > > iOutsource To Israel, Inc.
          > > 973-731-9352
          > >
          > > On Apr 13, 2013, at 8:13 PM, Chaya Grodner <cgrodner@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Available in Israel? If so, where?
          > > >
          > > > Shavuah Tov,
          > > >
          > > > cbg
          > > >
          > >
          >
        • Karen Eisenberg
          Don t think so. Karen
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 16 8:40 AM
          • 0 Attachment
            Don't think so.

            Karen


            On Apr 16, 2013, at 13:05, "sharon_apfeldorf" <sharonapfeldorf@...> wrote:

             

            Is there a website for Carne -- can't find them on facebook.

            --- In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, Karen Eisenberg <kbeisenberg@...> wrote:
            >
            > Carne is a business that delivers to Efrat - I'm not sure whether they also deliver in Jerusalem. They were just advertising skirt steaks today. They have a Facebook page.
            >
            > Karen
            >
            >
            > On Apr 14, 2013, at 12:27, Chaya Grodner <cgrodner@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Susan, Shalom,
            > >
            > > Nitchia chitzavim? Where is it available? Supermarkets? Butchers? In Jerusalem?
            > >
            > > Thanks again,
            > >
            > > cbg
            > >
            > >
            > > Swellish18@...
            > > iOutsource To Israel, Inc.
            > > 973-731-9352
            > >
            > > On Apr 13, 2013, at 8:13 PM, Chaya Grodner <cgrodner@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Available in Israel? If so, where?
            > > >
            > > > Shavuah Tov,
            > > >
            > > > cbg
            > > >
            > >
            >

          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.