Re: [israel-food] Sending Vegemite to Israel

  • savtaroo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2013

      I bring it in in my case when I come from London , never had any problems

      Ruchama

      Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

      On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:52 AM, omg2you <omg2you@...> wrote:

      I would like to send 2 jars of vegemite to Israel from Sydney via courier. Does anyone know if this is allowed by the Israeli Customs? Also if not prohibited, which would be the best courier company to use?
      Would really appreciate an urgent response as I need to organise it today. Thanks so much.

    • Marc Gottlieb
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2013
        They have Marmite here in Israel.

        Marc

        On 4/3/2013 3:18 AM, omg2you wrote:
        I would like to send 2 jars of vegemite to Israel from Sydney via courier. Does anyone know if this is allowed by the Israeli Customs? Also if not prohibited,  which would be the best courier company to use?
        Would really appreciate an urgent response as I need to organise it today. Thanks so much.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

[...]