I know you're all topsy turvy planning for Pesach

  • Joan Weinberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013

      ….but I received some positive replies about holding a get-together at some point. I just wanted to thank those who responded and to tell you that it's not forgotten and is just back-burnered for the moment. Methinks a May or June picnic in the Jerusalem area would be splendid. Maybe a cocktail party-picnic at dusk on a Thursday?

      In the meantime, gut Pesach to all!

      Joan