[New Post] Eating a Weston Price Diet in Israel - Is it possible?

  • caryn_lipson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hi,

      I've been trying to improve the quality of the food we eat here in Israel and have been doing some investigating. Find out what I learned about the butter we buy in my new post: Eating a Weston Price Diet in Israel - Is it possible? www.nourishingisrael.wordpress.com

      All the best.

      Caryn Lipson
      www.nourishingisrael.wordpress.com
      www.bimakomtov.wordpress.com