Kenwood mixers

  • Rochelle Eissenstat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      Advised to buy a Kenwood rather a Kitchen Aid? Here is the problem:
      The current Kenwood Major is no longer made with much metal! If you heft it, you can immediately feel how light it is. Feather light c/w a Kitchen Aid. The Majors I have found in stores are actually lighter in weight than the regular Kenwood mixers - the Chefs! Why that decision was made is a puzzle. The Kenwood mixers are currently made in China. The Kitchen Aid mixers are supposedly no longer made in China and are made in Ohio, at least the 110 models. I need to find out about the 220 models.

      Rochelle Eissenstat