RE: [israel-food] Flavored chocolate chips

  • alizah hochstead
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2012
      A company makes them for Leibers here in Israel but I have not found them sold retail wise here.

      Acts of kindness will bring Moshiach
      Menashe and Alizah Hochstead

      To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com
      From: elana2706@...
      Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 04:50:48 -0800
      Subject: [israel-food] Flavored chocolate chips

      Does anyone know if and where one can find flavored chocolate chips in Israel? I'm talking about flavors like peanut butter, butterscotch, mint, like you can find in the States.

      Thanks for any leads

      Elana Friedman

    • Bette Lubin
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2012
        and if non dairy even better for us lactose intolerant

        --
        Don't worry about tomorrow !
        After all, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

        Have a great day,

        Bette

      • Cara
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2012
          We have Reese's chips here in Neve Ilan's makolet.
          Cara

          --- In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, Andrea A <peanutgallery7@...> wrote:

          > I have seen peanut butter in the makolet in Ramat eshkol
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Dec 3, 2012, at 3:00 PM, "Elana Friedman" <elana2706@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Does anyone know if and where one can find flavored chocolate chips in Israel? I'm talking about flavors like peanut butter, butterscotch, mint, like you can find in the States.
          > >
          > > Thanks for any leads
          > >
          > > Elana Friedman

        • Elana Alexander
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 5, 2012
            I think they're all dairy unfortunately - though some may just be dairy equipment.
            Would be great if they could manufacture these locally and make them parve.
            Just think of all the wonderful possibilities....

            On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Bette Lubin <bbooper@...> wrote:

            and if non dairy even better for us lactose intolerant

            On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Elana Friedman <elana2706@...> wrote:

            Does anyone know if and where one can find flavored chocolate chips in Israel? I'm talking about flavors like peanut butter, butterscotch, mint, like you can find in the States.

            Thanks for any leads

            Elana Friedman

            --
            Don't worry about tomorrow !
            After all, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

            Have a great day,

            Bette

          • Rivka Shore
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 5, 2012
              The ones in America are all parve. I just brought some back but will check Cheaperkol the next time I'm there and let everyone know if they have them.

              --
              Rivka Shore

            • alizah hochstead
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 5, 2012
                There are Parve ones made here (I think by Oppenheimer) but sold in the US. I haven't seen them here but I have bought them in the US and brought them back..Tozeret Haaretz but not available here.

                To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com