cranberries

  • Ilana Saks
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hi.
      I have been told (maybe even on this list?) that fresh/frozen cranberries are availbale in Russian grocery stores.  Can anyone tell me the location of a few of these in the Yerushalaim/Gush Etzion area?
      Thanks,
      Ilana
    • shirakestenbaum
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2012
        There are two on Agripas street (or maybe more):
        *next to or near "English cake" on Agripas street , more or less across from the open market street (I think it is part of a chain but I'm not sure)
        *on Agripas, going toward king george street, where the street becomes a midrachov, near Matam Hafetz Haim, down a short alley.

        i don't know if they have the cranberries but i've seen frozen (not fresh) cranberries in the past).

      • fredibooks@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2012
          On Agrippas St op entrance to the Shuk.

          Sent from my iPad