Restaurant Uno

  • Varda Epstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      The restaurant where my son Eli is chef, Uno, was featured in this article as one of Tel Aviv's top Kosher restaurants. The author gives my son ample credit.
      http://www.mouse.co.il/CM.articles_item,999,209,62967,.aspx
      Varda Epstein
      Efrat

      "No matter how short your wife is, lean down and take her advice."
      Bava Metzia 59a

    • Karen Eisenberg