Re: [israel-food] New product: Strauss cheese ravioli

  • Mirjam Weiss
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      We buy this often when it's on sale.  My stepson can easily make a good lunch for himself when he comes home from school to an empty house.  Beats frozen pizza any day, especially since we don't buy that anymore.

      On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Joan Weinberg <jow@...> wrote:

      I grabbed this at the local makolet and have since bought two more. Surprisingly good for a processed product. I tried it with a mushroom sauce, with pesto, with a bit of butter, salt and pepper (I liked this best) and with fig jam. Parsley and garlic in next. A passable quick fix instead of reaching for junk food. Joan