Re: [israel-food] Shana Tova !

  • Ruchama
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2011
      Click Me!
      Shana Tova to all

      Ruchama by the Kinneret

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Ruth Baks
      Date: 28/09/2011 15:02:12
      Subject: [israel-food] Shana Tova !

      Dear Foodies,

      Wishing you all a Wondrous and Delicious New Year filled with good
      health and happiness!

      Thank you all for sharing your recipes, humor, experience and good cheer.

      Special THANK YOU to our wonderful moderators (David, Toby & Sam) who
      work hard behind the scenes to make this list possible.

      SHANA TOVA U'METUKA to all!

      Ruth Baks
      Jerusalem

    • Ruth Baks
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 15, 2012
        Shana Tova !
        Dear Foodies,

        Wishing you all a Wondrous and Delicious New Year filled with good health and happiness!

        Thank you all for sharing your recipes, humor, experience and good cheer.

        Special THANK YOU to our wonderful moderators (David, Toby, Sammy & Stan) who work hard behind the scenes to make this list possible.

        SHANA TOVA U'METUKA to all!

        Ruth Baks
        Jerusalem
      • Karen Eisenberg
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 15, 2012
          We finally opened our bottle of Sababa recently.  (We're not big drinkers and I wanted to finish a couple of bottles of liqueur we had left from the bar mitzvah.)  It's yummy.  It's TOO yummy, goes down way too quickly.  :)

          Shana tova to you, Ruth, and to the whole list.

          Karen

          --
          Karen Eisenberg

        • Toby Curwin
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2012
            Thanks, Ruth - a wonderful new year to you, too!
            And thanks also to Andy Levy-Stevenson, who also does a great job moderating our list.
            Shana Tova everyone!
            -Toby (and Dave)

            On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Ruth Baks <PosUnltd@...> wrote:

            Dear Foodies,

            Wishing you all a Wondrous and Delicious New Year filled with good health and happiness!

            Thank you all for sharing your recipes, humor, experience and good cheer.

            Special THANK YOU to our wonderful moderators (David, Toby, Sammy & Stan) who work hard behind the scenes to make this list possible.

            SHANA TOVA U'METUKA to all!

            Ruth Baks
            Jerusalem

            --
            my funny photoblog: http://atimeofthesigns.blogspot.com/
            my pretty photoblog: http://iwishiwereaphotographer.blogspot.com/

          • Ruth Baks
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2013
              Shana Tova !
              Dear Foodies,

              Wishing you all a Wondrous and Delicious New Year filled with good health and happiness!

              Thank you all for sharing your recipes, humor, experience and good cheer.

              Special THANK YOU to our wonderful moderators (David, Toby, Don & Andy) who work hard behind the scenes to make this list possible.

              SHANA TOVA U'METUKA to all!

              Ruth Baks
              Jerusalem