Re: Liquid Smoke - Hickory flavor

  • Mirjam Dorn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      I bought my last bottle in Ma'adanei Tzidkiyahu in the Malcha Mall.
      Sadly, since they they have closed up shop. Maybe you can get it in
      their store at the shuk.

      -- Mirj

      --- In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, Ruth Baks <PosUnltd@n...> wrote:
      > Has anyone seen Hickory flavor Liquid Smoke (not Mesquite) in the
      > Jerusalem area recently?
      >
      > I've run out, and haven't seen it around.
      >
      > Ruth Baks
      > Jerusalem
    • menucha
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
        Maadanei Tzidkiyahu has opened a new store (in addition to the ones in
        machane yehuda and canion harel) in Talpiot (behind machsanei ofna)
        menucha

        >I bought my last bottle in Ma'adanei Tzidkiyahu in the Malcha Mall.
        >Sadly, since they they have closed up shop. Maybe you can get it in
        >their store at the shuk.
      • Sarah Meir
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
          --- Mirjam Dorn <howard@...> wrote:
          > I bought my last bottle in Ma'adanei Tzidkiyahu in the
          > Malcha Mall.
          > Sadly, since they they have closed up shop. Maybe you
          > can get it in
          > their store at the shuk.

          Probably not, since the shuk kiosk doesn't contain many
          "delicacies" besides Middle Eastern ones. They do have a
          shop on Emek Refaim, however, which might.

          Sarah

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/