April Fool's

  • Dov & Varda Epstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
    • Marcia Katz
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
        Varda,
        I'm "flattered" that you quoted me (anonymously) on your blog about my gross and disgusting idea of the surprise meatloaf.  Reading your entertaining column has inspired me to contact that old friend who baked me that meatloaf oh-so-many years ago, in our youth.  We both ended up here in Israel...he about 25 years ahead of me.
        I can call him up today and say: "April Fool's ! "

        Mirj, the (clean) bandaid idea really is a keeper.  You don't even need to send the family out for the day or adjust your menu.  Maybe some red food coloring would add a little "spice" to the prank, you naughty girl!

        Marcia from
        Ma'ale Adumim

      • Dov & Varda Epstein
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
          Marcia Katz wrote: "I'm "flattered" that you quoted me (anonymously) on your
          blog about my gross and disgusting idea of the surprise meatloaf."

          No offense, Marcia ;-)

          If you want me to add your name to the blog, I would be happy to do so, just
          say the word. I didn't want to malign your friend's gross and disgusting
          surprise meatloaf AND attribute the idea to you.

          Enjoy your renewed contact with your old buddyroo!
          Good Shabbos All,
          Varda Epstein
          Efrat