Re: [israel-food] Re: feathers on chickens

  • ncoom
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2011
      Isn't that a little awkward when guests come over, or do you get over it after a while?

      shalom,
      ncoom

      We're all here because we're not all there

      On Jan 31, 2011, at 10:13 AM, Mirjam Weiss wrote:

      We eat our chickens naked.

    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011

        ROFL

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          And thus ends this silly silly thread :) -Toby the Moderator (who also prefers naked chickens, for the record)
          We live in a nudist colony, didn't you know?

          LOL!

          On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Peggy <kitchenella@...> wrote:
          �

          ROFL

          Isn't that a little awkward when guests come over, or do you get over it after a while?