meat netting

  • fishlane2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      For Thanksgiving I bought turkey breast with skin in Mega and they put it in elastic netting. I marinated and baked the meat and it came out absolutely delicious and moist.

      I would like to experiment and make chicken and turkey roulade and therefore looking to buy elastic or non-elastic meat netting.

      Any recommendations where to look for it, preferably in the Sharon area?

      Thank you
      Lucie Tsoref