RE: [israel-food] publishing my cookbook

  • M Katz
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2009

      Ruth,

      I just realized that no one has mentioned Feldheim Publishers. And they are here in J-m.

      On my cookbook bookcase (yes, I collect ‘em, so I’ve got a whole bookcase’s worth), I have two lovely (visually, at least: glossy pages with lots of photos) newer cookbooks that were both published by them.

      BTW, the two cookbooks are Quick and Kosher  and Enlitened Kosher Cooking (spelled that way).

      Marcia