RE: [israel-food] splenda

  • Menachem, Sharon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      It is available as Sweet Diet in a glass container that is perfect for pouring out large quantities.

      I know that it is available in Efrat (Patit) in the same section as all the other sweeteners, so I would imagine that it is available freely elsewhere as well.

      Sharon
    • Shelly Butcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 7:15 AM
        Hi,

        Recently, someone asked whether the Israeli equivalent of Splenda is
        kosher for pesach.
        I just read on another e-mail list that Splenda contains kitniyot for
        filler.

        Shelly