Mazel tov, Mirj !

  • M Katz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:16 AM

      Mirj,

      Mazel tov on your daughter’s recent marriage.

      Maybe you’ll now become our list’s direct connection to secrets of Yemenite cooking.

      Also, to everyone who sent or suggested various recipes and cookbooks to check for non-margarine carrot kugel recipes,

      thank you!  And also for several of your suggestions to substitute some of the oil with apple sauce to cut down on the calories

      and fat even more.

      I plan to make my first carrot kugel (in a very long time) for tomorrow night’s dinner, just before I kasher the oven for the big P.

      Marcia