cookies

  • susan t rachtenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      If you substitute oil for shortening, Joy of Cooking says too use 20
      per cent less. I just made ginger snaps using this formula, and they
      came out great. (also used all w.w. flour)

      Also, try baking them a little less on a slightly higher temp. Might
      halp.
    • jo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Ginger snaps with w w flour- sounds yummy. Would you mind posting the recipe?
        Thanks-