RE: [israel-food] Pesach Take out food

  • devorah schecter
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
      cALL 02 533 9108 OR 02 651 9821 for a menu from Jeruslem Cuisine.

      To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com
      From: winkhauser@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:57:53 +0000
      Subject: [israel-food] Pesach Take out food

      Can anyone recommend a caterer for take out food for Pesach.
      Preferably in the Jerusalem and Beit Shemesh area. If you have menus
      or know of websites please forward them along

      Thanks
      Rechelle

    • lawmann
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008

        As I recall, eluna has a listing for caterers available for Pesah.

        Scott

        > Can anyone recommend a caterer for take out food for Pesach.
        > Preferably in the Jerusalem
        and Beit Shemesh area. If you have menus
        > or know of websites please forward them along
        >
        > Thanks
        > Rechelle

        I dont know in your area besides Netiv HaLamedHeh but you may find info
        in the Shabbat leaflets which are given out in shuls, and the BeSheva
        weekly paper.

        http://www.eset.com

      • Adina
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 1:12 PM
          Hi, Rechelle - I'm a member of the list and am attaching my Pesach catering menu.  I've been in business for more than 20 yrs and will be happy to send references if you tell me where you live.

          Best,
          Adina Mishkoff
          TASTE OF TALBIEH CATERING