Re: [israel-food] Re: food processor recommendations

  • C.Yerachmiel & Shoshana
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2007
      Where is Ezra? Thanks.

      Jerusalem sales, parts and service: Sherut Kol
      tel: 625-2451
      Jerusalem downtown
      Rechov ha'Geedem / AKA Trumpeldor (corner Betzalel)

      This may be OT but along with the store on haGedem you can also often get
      parts on Ezra. It is a small store right near the corner. One year Erev
      Pesach when I needed a new part i was told by almost everyone that it was
      only available on HaGedem and they said it was out of stock. I had tried a
      lot of places and only stopped in the Ezra store since it was on my way to
      the bus. I didn't expect them to have it but was happily surprised when they
      did.
    • Channah Koppel
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 31, 2007
        Got a simple Kenwood model here 15 years ago that's been chugging along happily, like new (bli ayin hara poo poo poo). I think I use it about twice a month.

        linguistic note to Geoff: I believe that the verb "couper" in French means "to cut" -- so that it means something more like RoboChop. To clean is "nettoyer".
      • Geoffrey S. Mendelson
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2008
          On Tue, Jan 01, 2008 at 09:17:58AM +0200, Channah Koppel wrote:
          > linguistic note to Geoff: I believe that the verb "couper" in French means
          > "to cut" -- so that it means something more like RoboChop. To clean is
          > "nettoyer".

          Maybe, I don't speak French, but the company was called RoboCoup back
          when they made only vacuum cleaners.

          Geoff.

          --
          Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel gsm@... N3OWJ/4X1GM
          IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2008
            If you are heading downhill away from Kikar Shabbos towards Shmuel HaNavi it is one of the cross streets on the left (on the right might be Bucharim, but I am not sure). Hacker's Yashir is on that block and there is a print shop on the corner.

            Ruth, you might want to find out if your friend tried to find her replacement part there since I have definitely gotten things there that I was told were unavailable other places.