Re: [israel-food] fridge advice

  • racheleve2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
      I can't remember how much they cost, but we got a sharp 2 years ago and are
      very happy with it. Lots of room, easy to clean, no problems. I think they
      have a few different sizes to fit different budgets, but I remember from
      looking for refridgerators that your budge is very low for a regular fridge. I
      think the cheapest ones we looked at were about 5,000 - 6,000.

    • Marianne Meisels
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
        Interestingly, my late s-i-l Martha Meisels, Israel's first
        consumer columnist, felt just the opposite -- that it was
        better to buy Israeli, not only because local firms were required
        by law to have spare parts available for a fairly long time, but even
        more importantly because they were made for local weather
        conditions.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
          Hi,
          Do you know why people told you not to buy Israeli fridges?

          --
          Caroline Tabach
          ctabach@...