toaster oven

  • Annice Grinberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Does anybody have any recommendations for or against a Chromex toaster oven,
      model TT300? I am in the market for one, and saw this one at the airport.
      It is one of the few that actually has a toast function, something that I
      want.

      Recommendations for other brands/models available here (which can toast) are
      also welcome.

      Thanks,

      Annice