Cheesecake Contest

  • posunltd
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Hi foodies! I've been away from the computer for 5 weeks... don't
      know what I've missed on the list, but I have missed hearing from you.

      As Shavuot looms in 3 weeks, I'm wondering if anyone has heard
      anything about a cheesecake competition (or dairy recipe contest
      before the chag)? If something comes up, kindly post details.

      Ruth Baks
      Jerusalem
    • Caroline Tabach
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        I heard something about tenuva, recipes and Radio Kol Hai.
        They have a cookery corner sometime around 11:00 on Friday morning (I
        think they are 93 FM)

        --
        Caroline Tabach
        ctabach@...