Scottish smoked salmon?

  • naomigershon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Not that I should be spending the money on this, but smoked salmon is
      something that I really have not found a decent supply of here in
      Israel. Norwegian smoked salmon has never been my preference, but
      even that seems to taste different here - has anyone ever seen
      Scottish smoked salmon here? I have tried Meatland in Ra'anana but
      they looked at me completely blankly. A decent smoked trout would
      also be great but I haven't seen that either.

      Thanks so much,

      Naomi