25900Cafe cafe Bnei Brak/Ramat Gan. NOT WORTH IT !!!

  • Yochanan Lambiase
    Jun 23 3:22 AM
      Hi
      If any one is thinking about having a business lunch at Cafe cafe in Bnei Brak/ Ramat Gan then keep your money in your pocket

      I took the pea soup that was cold and the orange juice was sour. Sent them back.
      I almost choked on the spicy Musht option as It was overpowered by vinegar
      That was sent back also.
      They changed it with a salmon fillet served with rice on a plate the size of a tea plate.
      What a joke. !!! Service was also very poor and I am still waiting to pay.
      You have been warned. Go get a falafel instead

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic