      From: Nature's Way Newsletter <marlene@...>
      To: klara_levine@...
      Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 6:02 AM
      Subject: Marlene's latest health article on 06/23/2014

      Marlene's latest health article on 06/23/2014
      Nature's Way Newsletter from Marlene Watson-Tara
      View this email in your browser

      New Article Posted!

      UN Urges Global Move to Meat and Dairy-Free Diet

      By Marlene on Jun 21, 2014 10:45 am

      Yet another article reporting UN urging global move to meat and dairy-free diet! Governments and Industry will as usual do nothing.  This change will be down to individuals who are passionate about contributing towards this desperate situation being turned around.  On my part, I continue to educate through my workshops and cooking classes. Bill and I continue to see ...
      Read the rest »

      share on Twitter Like UN Urges Global Move
to Meat and Dairy-Free Diet on Facebook

      Other Recent Articles:

      Time for Change!
      Gluten Free ‘Trend’