25889Re: [israel-food] Looking for syrups for sodastream
- Jun 22, 2014
Got the cherry cola on a recent trip to the us but have never seen any of yours mentioned here. Would love to know if they are also hereOn Jun 22, 2014 10:48 AM, "geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson@... [israel-food]" <email@example.com> wrote:
Please do not tell me places the should have it, I am looking for actual
sightings of the following preferably in Jerusalem:
Many supermarkets have the gas, but not the syrup.
1. SodaStream NATURALLY SWEETENED flavors. These are 100% sugar
sweetened, and are not on their web site. Sold outside of Israel.
2. SodaStream Cherry Cola. Also sold outside of Israel.
3. SodaStream Cream Soda. Also sold outside of Israel.
4. Grenadine syrup (any brand).
5. Syrups any brand (usually sold for speciality coffee, ice cream,
etc): Cherry, Vanilla, Ginger, etc.
6. Coca-Cola syrup.
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>