25888Looking for syrups for sodastream

  • geoffrey mendelson
    Jun 22, 2014
      Please do not tell me places the should have it, I am looking for actual
      sightings of the following preferably in Jerusalem:

      Many supermarkets have the gas, but not the syrup.

      1. SodaStream NATURALLY SWEETENED flavors. These are 100% sugar
      sweetened, and are not on their web site. Sold outside of Israel.

      2. SodaStream Cherry Cola. Also sold outside of Israel.

      3. SodaStream Cream Soda. Also sold outside of Israel.

      4. Grenadine syrup (any brand).

      5. Syrups any brand (usually sold for speciality coffee, ice cream,
      etc): Cherry, Vanilla, Ginger, etc.

      6. Coca-Cola syrup.

      TIA,

      Geoff.