      From: Karen Eisenberg kbeisenberg@... [israel-food] <israel-food@yahoogroups.com>;
      To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com <israel-food@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Re: [israel-food] ISO: Marsala
      Sent: Mon, Jun 16, 2014 4:18:55 PM

      How would it be for chicken marsala?  I don't drink the stuff so I have no idea.

      Karen

      On Jun 16, 2014, at 16:32, "Yochanan Lambiase kosherpro@... [israel-food]" <israel-food@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      The closest wine to Marsala is port.
      The Adir winery in Israel produces a WOW Adir Blush port. Great for Tiramisu

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

      De: "Fredi Siskind Engelberg fredibooks@... [israel-food]" <israel-food@yahoogroups.com>
      A: israel-food@yahoogroups.com
      Assumpte: [israel-food] Re: ISO: Cooking sherry

      this not cooking sherry but kosher sherry does exist in Israel.

      It is bottled by Or Ganuz and called Har Sinai - wine kahor style.

      Fredi

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic