25342Re: [israel-food] Dairy restaurant in Mamilla

  • Andy Levy-Stevenson
    Jan 14, 2014
      Luciana is, IMHO, spectacular. The deserts are gorgeous looking, some of the prettiest I've seen here in Israel. I didn't try them myself, but the people I was with said they tasted as good as they looked.

      If you're going with a group, worth asking if you can reserve the big round table in the corner, on the far left as you walk in ... a quite lovely view.

      --
      Andy Levy-Stevenson

      On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Lisi and Heshy <lkayitz@...> wrote:

      Can anyone recommend any of the dairy restaurants in Mamilla?  Luciana, The Spaghettis or any other?
      Thanks,
      Lisi

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic