25317pan purchase possibilities??

  • drnili
    Jan 12, 2014
      (Reposting from last week hoping someone who has an answer sees it this time.)

      Are there oven-proof non-stick frying pans?

      I'd love to emulate chefs I've seen on TV cooking on the stove top in a frying pan and then putting the pan in the oven to finish cooking.

      Is there such a thing as a non-stick restaurant quality (i.e.heavy duty) oven-proof frying pan? Where can I buy it?

      And in general where can one buy work-horse, restaurant-type pans, preferably in the north? Or perhaps on line?

      thanks in advance,
      Nili
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic