- instead of 3 cups of almonds I use 1c almonds, 1c walnuts and 1c chopped dried fruits.
- I don't use any sugar
- use Silan instead of rice syrup
- use olive oil
- 5 cups (450g) multi-grain flakes or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups (375g) almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (125g) sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup (100g) untoasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup (120g) packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup (180g) unsweetened applesauce (or another unsweetened fruit puree)
- 1/3 cup (100g) rice syrup
- 1/4 cup (80g) honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Preheat the oven to 300F (150C).
1. In a very large bowl, mix together the flaked grains or oats, almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
2. In a small saucepan, warm the fruit puree with the rice syrup, honey, and oil.
3. Mix the fruit mixture into the dry ingredients until thoroughly dispersed, then divide and spread the mixture evenly on two baking sheets. (If you have ones with sides, often called jelly-roll pans
, use them.)
4. Bake the granola for about 45 minutes, stirring every ten minutes, until the granola is deep golden brown.
5. Remove from oven, then cool
Store the granola in a large, airtight container. It will keep for up to one month.
On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:34 AM, Pennie <pennie@...> wrote:
Has anyone suggestions as how I can make my own muesli and/or
The best reasonably priced brandy I have
foubd in Israel is BBB.Abe
Che la pace sia fra le tue mura, o
Gerusalemme, e la tranquillita'
nei tuoi palazzi. Per l'amore dei miei fratelli e dei
io ripetero': la pace sia con te. E LA PACE SIA CON
VOI!יהי שלום בחילך שלוה
בארמנותיך. למען אחי ורעי אדברה נא
שלום בך. ושלום גם עליכם!