      From: sdrimer2003@...
      To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 01:40:17 -0800
      Subject: [israel-food] RE: Oven recommendations?

      Bought a self-cleaning Siemens oven last March/April - just before Pesach..  Have been very pleased with it and even got operating instructions in English - no small feat.    I don't do much broiling but there is a broil setting.

      ---In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, <jeff.finger@...> wrote:

      We would like to buy an oven. Our current electric oven's temperature bounces all over the place rather than staying close to the temperature to which we set it.

      Any recommendations would be most welcome. We bake and broil a good deal.

      Thanks,
      Jeff

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic