24706Re: [israel-food] RE: Spaghetti Squash

  • Rivka Wildman
    Oct 16, 2013

      Here in Beit Shemesh spaghetti squash was in several stores this past summer, for many weeks in a row.  It is gone now, so I think the season is over.  I get the impression that mass-marketing spaghetti squash is a relatively new thing here, as I don't remember seeing it more than once or twice, ever before.  Hopefully it is a new seasonal item that will be back next summer, and continue to grow in popularity.

      On Oct 17, 2013 2:54 AM, <rmteitler@...> wrote:

      The only place I have ever seen it at Chetzi Chinam in Hod Hasharon.  I would imagine that you might find it in other stores that have a more "upscale" produce selection than the typical supermarket.

      Rachel

      ---In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, <israel-food@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi All!

      Has anyone ever seen Spaghetti Squash in this country and if so, where?  I love it and really miss it from the US, especially around this time of year.

      Thanks,
      Stacy
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic