24698FW: SPELT BONANZA SALE at Saidels Bakery
- Oct 16, 2013Thanks to Geoff's recommendation I made my first order with Saidel's last
week. The chocolate mint cookies were AMAZING (if you're American and like
the Girl Scout mint chocolate cookies then this is 110% for you) although I
have to admit that the rye was a bit lacking for me personally. Then again,
I grew up in a neighborhood in the Bronx chockablock with Eastern European
bakeries + my grandfather, originally from the shtetl, was one of them, so I
know from real rye bread.
I placed this week's order -- bagels (boiled and baked as they should be)
and quiche and of course, more cookies. I thought someone might be
interested in the spelt sale below.
From: shezles@... [mailto:shezles@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:15 PM
Subject: SPELT BONANZA SALE at Saidels Bakery
SPELT SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery (Kasher LeMehadrin) this week.
SPECIAL! Spelt Bonanza Sale - 10% off all our spelt breads this week:
* 100% Spelt Bread only 19NIS (20 sliced)instead of 21.50NIS (22.50 NIS)
* Rambam Spelt Bread only 23NIS (24 sliced)instead of 25.50 NIS (26.50 NIS)
* Spelt Walnut only 23NIS (24 sliced) instead of 25.50NIS (26.50NIS)
* Spelt Dried Tomatoes only 23NIS (24 sliced) instead of 25.50NIS (26.50
* Spelt Multigrain only 23NIS (24 sliced) instead of 25.50NIS (26.50 NIS)
* Spelt Challah only 20.50 NIS instead of 22.50 NIS
* Spelt Challah rolls only 5.80 NIS instead of 6.50 NIS
Spelt is a different grain to wheat, is lower in gluten and much easier on
the digestive system. Our delicious spelt breads and challahs are made with
100% organic spelt flour that we grind ourselves to ensure maximum freshness
and health benefits.
Saidels Bakery also makes a wide range of other health breads, challahs,
bagels, BIALYS, pies, cookies, quiches and organic flours for all you home
bakers out there.
For more information about our unique bakery and process and to order,
please visit our website www.saidels.com or call 09-7941222. Our website
contains photos, prices and nutritional info about all our products.
Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Raanana, Netanya, Tel Mond, Modiin,
Bet Shemesh, Ramat Bet Shemesh, Jerusalem, Maaleh Adumim and Efrat. We have
pick-up points in every place and we offer home deliveries.
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - "Baked with Love"