      From: rmteitler@...
      To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 22:28:19 -0700
      Subject: [israel-food] RE: Spaghetti Squash

      The only place I have ever seen it at Chetzi Chinam in Hod Hasharon.  I would imagine that you might find it in other stores that have a more "upscale" produce selection than the typical supermarket.

      Rachel

      ---In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, <israel-food@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi All!

      Has anyone ever seen Spaghetti Squash in this country and if so, where?  I love it and really miss it from the US, especially around this time of year.

      Thanks,
      Stacy

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic