      From: evelynnegoldman@...
      To: israel-food@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 01:20:30 -0700
      Subject: RE: Re: [israel-food] Badatz Cheddar Cheese

       Cheddar is pronounced almost the same in Hebrew.  Yochananof near Bilu Centre had cheddar last week, both regular and smoked.  Not sure if it's bedatz or not.  Sometimes Co-op shop have regular cheddar too.

      ---In israel-food@yahoogroups.com, <israel-food@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      There hasn't been cheddar cheese in the country since the holidays

      Very strange !!

      Swellish18@...
      iOutsource To Israel, Inc.
      973-731-9352

      On Oct 13, 2013, at 10:32 AM, Naomi Horowitz <pleasesmile90@...> wrote:

      Do they sell such an item as cheddar cheese with a badatz hechsher?I was in Rami Levi the other day and the guy looked at me like I was crazy, I'm not sure if that's because I don't know how to say cheddar in Hebrew or because they don't sell it here.

      Please advise.
      Thanks!
      Naomi

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic