No activity in last 7 days
The Front Range Chapter (FRC) of the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) is a professional organization in Colorado where training directors, human resource managers, instructional designers, academic educators, training facilitators, performance technologists, change agents, human factors practitioners, and organizational development consultants (among others) come to learn and to share experiences on how to improve human performance.
- Industry Associations
- Oct 20, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.