Dear SirMany many congratulations to you Sir. Best Regards Dr. Alamgir Khalil Associate Professor, Department of Statistics, University Of Peshawar,KP,profalamgir
Dear Br Fathi, Salam and thanks. Good to hear from you. May Allah keep you and your family well and help achieve your goals. Very best wishes, Shahjahan From:drshahjahankhan
Dear Dr Munir, Salam and greetings from down under. It is nice to hear from you. Your appreciation means a lot to me. I sincerely thank you for your continuousdrshahjahankhan
ISOSS was established in 1988 with the following objectives:
* bring together research workers and practitioners in statistical sciences from all over the world and in particulars from Islamic Countries through mutual exchange program,
* highlight the contributions of Muslim scholars to the development of statistical sciences.
* organize and strengthen a central information system by establishing data banks and centres of information,
* associate statistically developed countries to help in developing and transferring of statistical technology to Islamic Countries.
* promote the application of statistical sciences including computer and information technology in the development of Islamic Countries.
* promote the use of computer technology, robotics and artificial intelligence in Islamic Countries.
* establish training centres to promote statistical education.
* coordinate and unify courses in statistics at all levels of education in the Islamic Countries.
* organize conferences, seminars, colloquia, workshops, short courses, and any other means of communication helpful in exchanging scientific ideas.
ISOSS yahoo group is an open discussion forum, dedicated to promoting research excellence. --- Views presented on the forum by individual members does not represent ISOSS official point of view
- Mar 27, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.